This Thursday on Talk Recovery Radio we talk with John Heron from Emerge Addiction Recovery Program. Tune in from Noon to 1 pm, on 100.5 fm radio, or facebook live.
The Addiction Recovery Program (ARP) is a 90-day abstinence based residential alcohol and drug recovery program offered by the City Centre Care Society at Central City Lodge. Our facility is home to adults who self-identify as men who are interested in pursuing recovery from alcohol and drugs. We are licensed by Vancouver Coastal Health.
The facility provides a warm, friendly atmosphere that is conducive to personal growth and change. There are 18 single rooms and 2 double rooms for our 22 residents.
The Addiction Recovery Program is for:
- Men who are 19 years of age or older
- Men who have detoxified from alcohol and other drugs
- Men who are committed to seeking assistance to achieve the goal of maintaining abstinence from alcohol and other drugs, including men stabilized on a Methadone or Sub Oxone maintenance protocol.
- Priority is given to men living in the Vancouver Coastal Health region. The purpose of ARP is to support residents with the information and skills to obtain stability, maintain abstinence from substances of abuse and to transition into the community with the tools to continue achieving their life goals.
- For more services about Addiction Recovery Program, please call 604–681-9111.
John’s Personal Story of Recovery
John shares his personal story of recovery as he completed the Emerge Recovery Program.
Listen to Past Shows Here
Talk Recovery airs live every Thursday at noon on 100.5 FM, Vancouver Coop Radio. Last Door produces a weekly radio show having having conversations about the many pathways to addiction recovery. To end stigma we must continue to talk about recovery. Each week addiction recovery experts from around the world join us for an hour. Talk Recovery is in its 5th Season, thank you to all our weekly listeners and guests. Show ideas? email email@example.com
Powered by #NewWestRecovery